Monday, October 15, 2012

Dreaming...

I'm dreaming of a day when my own blue eyes will look on two sets of gorgeous dark brown ones for the first time.

I'm dreaming of a day when two more little hands will be mine to hold.

I'm dreaming of a day when R & K will first call me "Mommy". 

I'm dreaming of a day when five little Reickard children will gather around the dinner table with folded hands to give thanks to God.

I'm dreaming of a day when my family, built of many nations, will be united under one roof.

I'm dreaming of a day when my fingers will (hopefully) weave and craft pretty braids in a beautiful little girl's hair.

I'm dreaming of a day when my two little boys will share a room and probably break a thing or two around the house together.

I'm dreaming of a day when three girls, who couldn't look more different, are tightly knitted sisters.

I'm dreaming of a day when I no longer have to wonder if my children are warm or fed or loved, but can do those things for them under our own roof.

I'm dreaming of a day when each of my children, I pray, will enter an everlasting family with God as their Father.

I'm dreaming... and I'm so eager for the day it's no longer a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment